Once again the populist are making attempts by using different methods to disrupt the negotiations between Ukraine and the International Monetary Fund, in order to exacerbate the socio-political situation in the country. This time it is a publication of the so-called "text of Memorandum with the IMF".
In this regard we state:
1. Final text of the Memorandum does not exist. Negotiations on the final text of the Memorandum are still in process. The entire communication between the Government of Ukraine and the IMF is done in English.
2. Finally approved and translated into Ukrainian language, text of Memorandum will be published by the Ministry of Finance on the official web-site of the ministryafter signing of the Memorandum which is expected within this month.
3. Any interpretations of the so-called “text of Memorandum” which was benn published in the Internet are not true and regarded as speculations (particularly with regard to retirement age, abolishment of the moratorium on sale of land).
4. The Government has conducted constructive negotiations with the IMF on the key areas and made every effort to comprehensively protect the interests of citizens of Ukraine.
5. The government is focused on changes that will improve the economic situation and provide citizens with the opportunity to receive respectable salaries, pensions, and public services.
6. And the IMF is a reliable partner of ours on this path.