The Ministry of Finance and the State Fiscal Service are actively working to improve the system for the suspension of risky tax bills.
The system for the suspension of risky tax bills is an important part in the fight against tax fraud. It is only by preventing billion-high manipulations and fraudulent schemes effectively that the system for the automated VAT refund can operate properly.
Currently, the Ministry of Finance and the SFS are making efforts to consolidate as many additional resources as possible to:
• accelerate the examination of process cards to let diligent taxpayers avoid the suspension of their tax bills;
• speed up the work of the SFS commissions which examine suspended tax bills and decide on their further processing;
• improve the capacity of the electronic taxpayer’s office by applying new IT solutions and engaging additional IT personnel;
• develop solutions for the improvement of algorithms and criteria for the suspension of risky tax bills;
• improve the communication of the instructions on how to fill in the documents required for the resumption of tax bill registration.
Representatives of the business community and experts are welcome to send their feedback and proposals regarding the operation of the system to email@example.com.
Also, there is a dedicated group on the Facebook which is discussing the system’s operation.