In order to manage the state debt effectively, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine pursuant to Article 16 of the Budget Code of Ukraine plans to engage a financial advisor on state debt management and conducting of the state external borrowings (hereinafter - financial advisor).
Potential applicants should submit their proposals for provision of the financial advisor services , which should include the information on:
- company’s experience on provision of such services during the last 10 years, including sovereigns under IMF program;
- company’s experience on provision of the financial advisor services during the last 10 years while participating in placement of the sovereign eurobonds on the international capital markets;
- trade/ holding of eurobonds issued by Ukraine during the last 5 years;
- company’s experience in Eastern Europe and the CIS, including Ukraine;
- estimated price of services and the proposed list of the financial advisor services.
This information should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 February 2017.